SpeedLane Pro Dual Beam Radar
Houston Radar SpeedLane Pro™ is state of the art true dual beam, low power side-fire radar. It is designed to accurately detect lane, speed and class of individual vehicles and compute per lane volume, occupancy, gap, average speed, 85th percentile and headway parameters.
- Simultaneously measures all vehicles in 16 user defined lanes with a maximum detection range of 255 feet.
- Patent pending true dual beam “speed trap” technology inherently provides accurate measurements without the need for in situ calibration.
- World’s lowest power usage highly integrated multi-lane traffic measurement radar. At 0.85 Watts SpeedLane requires 10X less power than competing products.
- FCC and CE approved for full 250MHz operation to suite variety of application requirements.
- Mounts on the side of the road for non-intrusive traffic data collection and works in all weather and lighting conditions.
HD Camera and More
- Built-in 1.3MP HD video camera for sighting makes setup a snap and allows convenient remote monitoring of traffic.
- All traffic measurements are on per vehicle, per-lane basis, available in real-time and stored in device memory.
- Lane-by-lane vehicle counts, length based class, average and 85th percentile speeds, occupancy, headway and gap measurements.
- Companion Windows application provides intuitive GUI to set all configuration parameters, display real time plots of targets and view snapshots & streaming HD video.
- Built-in long range Class I 2.1+EDR Bluetooth, RS232/RS485 serial ports and Ethernet.
- 512 Mbytes of on-board storage plus SD card expansion slot.
- Comprehensive Houston Radar protocol, C and C# SDK.
- Powerful SQL based query interface for historical data.
- Built-in UPS with rechargeable battery keeps unit running for over 24hrs on loss of external power.
- MPPT solar charger for optimal winter and cloudy day charging.
- On-board 96Whr LiFePO4 battery for temporary or solar installations.
- Wireless 3G GSM cellular for remote access.
- POE (power over Ethernet).
What are your questions?
Request a Quote
Receive a reply within 24 hours.
This product has no reviews yet.