Be a Part of the Coral Sales Co Team!
Coral Sales Careers
Celebrating nearly 45 years serving the transportation industry, Coral Sales Company has experienced year after year growth as we supply products and solutions that keep pedestrians, drivers, and roadways safe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service, deep technical knowledge and a drive to fully satisfy every customer no matter how small. As a people-centered company, Coral Sales Company offers a welcoming, friendly culture of people who like to work hard, excel in their roles, and also have fun.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the transportation industry, we encourage you to apply to open positions or check back here for new postings.
Inside Sale Representatives
We are growing and adding Inside Sale Representatives to our Sales Team. This position is the first line of contact for our customers for quoting, technical support, order creation and management, and all customer service and success tasks. The Inside Sales representative will be joining a strong, tenured and well-respected team within our industry.
As an Inside Sales team member, you will be assigned specific geographic territories to support in partnership with your Regional Sales Manager. The main focuses of this position are:
- Daily contact with our customers via phone, email and in-person
- Documenting all interactions with our customers
- Preparing quotes and bids
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager assigned to your territory in all sales efforts
- Responsible for preparing monthly, semi-annual and annual territory sales goal, pipeline and backlog reports
- Support the other Inside Sales team members as needed
- Inside Sales or Project Coordination experience
- Detailed Orientation
- Experience reading drawings and plan sheets
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Relationship based communication skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated
- Patient, friendly and service orientated
- Possess a Growth mindset and the ability to ‘see forest for the trees’
Qualified Candidates must have a demonstrated proficiency with:
- ERP systems (Microsoft NAV or similar)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Customer Engagement/Customer Relationship Management systems
- A degree in business or engineering or minimum 3 years of experience in Inside Sales or Project Coordination supporting industrial materials
Coral Sales Company, is a women-owned and led business that has been proudly serving the Roadway Safety and Intelligent Transportation Industries in the Pacific Northwest since 1979. We are GROWING which means while we all have our main job functions and duties, most of our team members are ‘utility players’ and pitch in where and when they are needed. Your ability to be open to a changing set of priorities and duties as situations and needs arise will be critical.
What we offer:
- Employer paid benefit package: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability, Life and Supplemental Insurance plans
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account
- Full-time (8am to 5pm M-F), on-site (Portland, OR)
- Salary: DOE, Negotiable based upon experience