Our new Yodock 2001SL is Oregon DOT approved as a Bicycle Channelizing Device (BCD). The 2001SL (Slimline) barricade is a lightweight, low-profile channelizing device used for delineation of a work zone or gore area.The lower profile Slimline is ideal for multiple applications where vehicular delineation or pedestrian walkways are needed. The Slimline can be used empty or ballasted with water and the unique interlocking system allows for over 20° of articulation at each joint. Warning flags, lights, signs and more can be securely mounted to each unit. The Yodock 2001SL is has an FHWA acceptance as a Logitudinal Channelizing Device.
Watch the Fox12 news story!
- FHWA acceptance as a Logitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD): WZ-220
- Lightweight system eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Made of heavy duty recyclable polyethylene.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Flanges for anchoring to the roadway.
- Forklift access holes for easy moving.
Comprised of Recyclable, Portable Energy Disbursement Cells
What are your questions?
Request a Quote
Receive a reply within 24 hours.
This product has no reviews yet.